DEADLINE EXTENDED TO JANUARY 31st!
The Sound Horizon International Forum has just turned 3. When the boards opened, the 2009 Live Tour Triumph DVD had just come out, and that was the big thing of the moment. Since then, we’ve seen Sound Horizon go through differents stages. Tours, singles, Story CDs, changes… Now, Sound Horizon is in a rest and Revo has recently started a tie-up project called Linked Horizon.
It’s definitely been three big years! And we’ve shared all these moments in the forum. Hatsune Miku taking part in an album, the announcement of the Revival Tour, the first impressions of Ido e itaru Mori e itaru Ido and Märchen…
It’s very likely that you’ve shared at least one of these moments with all of us. These three years have seen the creation of a steady overseas fanbase for Sound Horizon, and now we want to take a short look at the past to head our next three years. White Crow and the International Forum is holding a video project in which all the forum members can take part, and we really hope you do!
More or less the same way we did for the SH 6th Anniversary project, we’ll make a collab video with images of all the users. All the videos will revolve around the same topic:
“What are the best memories I have from these 3 years in the forum?”
Does this mean you need to have been around for the whole 3 years? No! Very few of us have, indeed. Following that line, we want you to talk about the forum from your point of view:
- Give a word of gratitude to the forum and the people in it, or Sound Horizon!
- Explain a good memory you have of a certain moment (a release, the impressions you shared, a project you were involved in…)
- A thing you like about the forum (The collab projects, sharing thoughts, Secret Santa…)
- People you’ve met in the forum.
- If you don’t want to talk, you can make a gesture as well!
A part from these guidelines, the content is totally free.
You don’t need to enter the project previously before sending your video. Just follow the instructions below!
- Think of what you’ll talk about before recording yourself.
- There is no restriction in the recording setting. However, be sure the lighting in the room/place is decent enough. Also, be sure we can hear your voice clearly!
- Be direct. We won’t put time restrictions, but we might edit out portions of your video if it’s too long. We might as well split it in two and show each part in different points of the final montage. If your video stays under 50 seconds, that would be nice.
- Send us the video to the address below. If the file is too big, upload it to Mediafire, Dropbox or anywhere else, and send us the link. We deal with almost any video format, but we recommend AVI, MPEG, MOV, FLV or MTS for 1080p videos.
- Be sure to check if you get back a confirmation e-mail!
Video submission address: email@example.com
You have one month to submit the video. This means that the deadline for submissions is January 31st, 2013. Be sure to not miss it!
The video will be released shortly after the deadline is over. The expected release is February 2nd, 2013.
CONTENT OF THE VIDEO
As written below, the video should be under 50 seconds, and we might cut a bit of it or split it in parts throughout the final montage. You can be with other people in the video if you want to!
Use your own language, or any other you feel like. If you use a language that is not English, though, please provide a written translation in English!
AND IN CASE YOU MISSED IT
The mail to which you have to send the video or link with the video is: firstname.lastname@example.org!
Don’t miss this chance of becoming one with the rest of the forum members!